What is Google Docs in Education?
Google Docs in Education is such an incredible tools for college students, offering collaboration, portability, ease of use, and widespread acceptance. But there are so many ways, both hidden and obvious, that there is a good opportunity you are not using Google Docs in Education to its fullest capability.
Access your documents anywhere:
Whether you are in your dorm room or the school library, you can easily access your Google Docs in Education. Take advantage of this to make it easily to do your work on-the-go.
- Use Google Docs reference tools:Take advantage of the Defining option to use Docs’ built in the dictionary, as well as a thesaurus and an encyclopedia simply for use right in your document.
- Go mobile phone: Google Docs in Education is available on the most smart phones, and has a number of capabilities available on the go.
- Save different file types: You can simply save your documents and spreadsheets to commonly used file types like DOC, XLS, CSV, and HTML.
With keyboard shortcuts, you can speedy through all of your tasks in Google Docs.
- Search everything: Search through pretty much everything you have got by searching Google Docs in Education and Gmail together, thanks to Gmail Labs settings.
Live finance data:
In Google Spreadsheet, you can use easily special option to pull live information from Google’s finance service.
- Adding video: You can use embed video in documents, slides, and more to dress up your presentation.
- Make graphs: Visuals are awesome tools for getting your point across. Using charts in Google Spreadsheets, you can make your very own information-sharing graphs.
- Drawing in Docs: Using Polyline, snap to guides, and other drawing features, you can easily creates the images your documents to need.
- So we can get benefit 10 Ways to Use Google Docs in Education.